Friday, September 21, 2012

Best friends...








For the last 7 years, I've had an amazing best friend, Jax. We've been through so many ups and downs together, have shared so many laughs/tears and have grown as individuals together... She is the first person who hears my triumphs, my challenges, my bad days, my complaints, my celebrations... She has been there for me through the hard and the easy and she's always there to kick me in the ass or give me a shoulder to cry on.

I really don't think that words alone can express how grateful I am for her presence in my life. I'm going through some major changes right now and she has been my anchor.

Thanks, Jax, for all you've done, do, and will do for me. I love you, you are proof that you CAN choose your family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment