Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Back to the days of the caveman...

Ok, I'll admit it... My eating habits have been horrible lately and as a result, my body is rebelling. Workouts have been extra hard and my arthritis is not enjoying it. Let's just say, if in usually molasses... Lately I've been frozen molasses.

This is certainly not conducive to the upcoming ultra marathon (50k) that Jax and I have on the 27th. So, seeing as she has been wanting to clean up her eating for her pre-deployment (yes, she's being deployed with the us navy in January... To Afghanistan.... But that topic will get its own array of posts...) training, we decided to jump back into the paleo lifestyle.

I have much more to post but wanted to entice you with some food...

The














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:G Ave,Coronado,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment