Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Holidays, the Holidays!!

2011 has been an amazing year. Jason and I have been fortunate enough to meet so many wonderful people and develop awesome friendships. The holidays were just a reminder of how great we have it.

Friday night, we celebrated Hanukkah with my mom, Jax and the kiddos. We made gluten free, vegan latkes and other delicious side dishes. The kids had a blast playing and eating and we adults stuffed ourselves full.

Saturday, Jax and I hit the trails for a little 16 mile jaunt around Sweetwater Reservoir.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Spring Oak Way,San Diego,United States


We had a blast... the distance didn't feel HORRIBLE and we really enjoyed each other's company. I love running with Jax... we catch up on life (as if we actually didn't already talk all day anyway) and make plans... some of the best (and worst) ideas are formulated out on the trails... In any case, we didn't feel too bad after the run, which is making me excited and confident for the 50k in March.

That's right - Jax and I are going to do Oriflamme... as we've decided it's the perfect race... Jax having JUST turned 29...and me in the mid ground between 30 and 31.

This WILL happen, oh yes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment