Friday, January 6, 2012

...let the weekend begin!!

Not a horrible day of work, now onward to the weekend.

Not too much on the plate besides some time with friends, errands, and hanging out with the family...oh and a long trail run with Jackie on Sunday.

I think I'm also going to try preparing some of my weekly food on Sunday and see how that works out in terms of food preparation and what not during the week. I need to get out of the habit of stopping at the grocery store every day for "just one item" as we all know how that goes... (I end up with 20).

This IS the year I gain control of health and finances. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. As boring as it sounds, I meal plan a full week at a time and I only go to the grocery store once a week. by the end of the week we might not want to eat what's in the house but it takes A LOT of the work out of the whole equation and saves a ton of money. also helps keep the meals healthier. good luck!

    ReplyDelete