Thursday, January 6, 2011

back to school, back to school

Winter break is over...which means I have homework due tonight. Somehow, I will fit that in between spending time with (which includes feeding, bathing, bedtime routine) the kiddos, making Zoe's lunch for tomorrow... oh wait, they are having a bbq tomorrow...SWEET... riding the trainer for 2 hours and doing strength training. Back to life as a work week single parent... should be an interesting evening to say the least.

In other news... I registered for the USAT Sprint National Championships today. This means that after my HIM, I am going to have to start hitting it hard with the speed if I want to qualify for Worlds... I doubt that will happen...but hey... I'm going to have to be able to look myself in the mirror and say "I gave it my all!!"

Here goes nothing :D

1 comment: