Monday, January 10, 2011

good things, day 1

Jax and I are trying this "self project" thing and one of our daily tasks is to come up with something that we like about ourselves...

Well... I like my butt. Sometimes... in the right pants... on days that don't end in Y... ok, that's not helpful...but yea, I guess you could say that I like my butt.

Now, I'm adding... something I don't like about myself...but instead of just complaining about it... I'm going to say what I am going to do to change it...

I don't like my core/abs. So, I am going to incorporate situps, crunches, planks, and a few other exercises into my daily routine (I already do 50-100 pushups every day, so why not add a couple other daily rituals)

Why do I want a stronger core? Easy... EVERYTHING!! A stronger core will help my posture, my back, my shoulders, AND my athletic performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment