Thursday, July 1, 2010

ugh... shoulder pain

So the pain my my left shoulder (not the right one this time... amazingly!!) is horrible. It' shoots down my left arm, into my fingers, and down my neck and stops at a spot just even with my shoulder blade. I wonder if I pulled something? Either way, I think a trip to urgent care is in my future. I really hope it's nothing serious... but this is getting ridiculous - I almost want to cry - and for those of you who know me well - I rarely cry. Lets all just cross our fingers and hope that it's just a strain or over-use... or something... something that ice and/or heat can fix... or advil.. or something... But I don't know how much longer I can do this neck/shoulder pain thing.... so frustrating... 30 days until the race.

What a crazy journey this has been... I've come full circle from excitement to more excitement to crazy devotion to training to burnout...and now I'm back to excitement!!

"What a long, strange trip its been"

No comments:

Post a Comment