Monday, February 7, 2011

"a dream is a wish, your heart makes.... when you're fast asleep"

I'm sure most of you have seen Cinderella... I know I have seen it entirely too many times.

...but anyway - we all dream. Whether we're sleeping or awake, we all have moments where we feel our subconscious (or maybe even conscious) desires are getting intermixed with reality. It happens to me all the time. I've been having some of the craziest dreams lately, and I know that others have been as well. I'm sure of it. I don't know why I feel this way, but I've had such crazy dreams about people I know, that I oftentimes wonder if there's some strange unexplainable meeting of the minds that is occurring. Maybe... maybe not. Who knows.

I suppose I've just had a lot weighing heavily on my mind and heart lately and perhaps it's just beginning to affect me in my sleep.

Ah well... tomorrow is a new day. Work. Lunchtime run. More work. Home. Gotta get some house cleaning and errands done in preparation for the big weekend of "fun" that is in store for all of us. Should be fun - though I might actually crawl through that half marathon on Sunday...literally. Good thing there's no time limit. HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment