Friday, June 4, 2010

goal setting

I have always been afraid to set goals for myself... simply because of the fact that I fear failure... so here I am... 2 nights before the half marathon, and I'm terrified. Not because I think that I will fail at the race, terrified because I'm not sure if I will be able to accomplish it....but you know what - I am going to dare to achieve something....

Do you want to know what my half marathon goal time is?


Well... do you?




Yes?


Maybe?


Should I?



Can I?


If I can't do it, are you going to laugh at me?


I'm going to try....................



Ok here goes....



*cough*1:59*cough*

1 comment:

  1. You're going to amaze yourself at what you will be able to do! Stay positive and focused the whole time. Your race will have lots of ups and downs, but you will KILL it! Thus is just a training race for Barbs!

    ReplyDelete