Wednesday, June 2, 2010

miles to go before I sleep

My best friend, Jax, made a blog today.... and much like me, we both seem to seek the same thing in writing these blogs... perhaps self discovery... realizations, actualizations, etc... I think that writing is one of the best forms of release and understanding... and maybe, just maybe.... we will find the answers we are looking for.

I was originally going to write my blog about triathlons and training (since that seems to be 95% of what I spend my time doing these days... but Jax reminded me that we are far more complex than just our passion for triathlon and athleticism... so here goes nothing... a journal about me, myself, and I... my life, my fears, and my accomplishments...and hopefully - self discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment